Limestone slabs are beige colored slabs presented to you by Tureks marble. Our factory can produce different sizes slabs and different thicknesses as 1cm, 1.2cm, 1.5cm, 2cm, 3cm regarding to your projects requirements. Common slabs thicknesses are 2cm and 3cm.
A Brand in Marble and Turkish Marble: TureksLimestone and minerals, shaped by nature in millions of years, meet art. Marble, which has been ornamenting people's houses and buildings for centuries, has become an indispensable decoration element by being processed and transformed into products. Turkey accounts for a large portion of the world's production and export of marble. Turkish Marble has thus become a worldwide brand. Tureks takes pride in contributing to this achievement as a leading manufacturer and exporter of marble in Turkey.Tureks is at an important point in the marble production that it started in 1982. Our products from our quarries in Afyonkarahisar are presented to the world as Turkish, Turkish Onyx, Turkish Travertine, and Turkish Limestone. We contribute to architectural decorations all over the world with our production of marble tiles and marble plates. With more than 200 employees on five continents worldwide, we ensure that Turkish Marble makes a name for itself by being used in homes, schools, universities, commercial constructions and government buildings in many countries.Marble TypesSome of the types we produce as Tureks are as follows:
When it comes to marble, there is only one brand to consider: TureksTureks continues its production in Afyonkarahisar, the capital of, since 1982. The company manufactures in its mines various products in different colors, including Afyon White , Afyon Sugar , Diana Royal , and Muğla. Tureks realizes great projects and supplies its products to many markets such as the USA, Middle East, and Europe. Tureks contributes to the economy of our country by adding value to the mine that is the source of the company’s production. Tureks accounts for the majority of world production and contributes to the brand value of our country while it paves the way towards a successful future. The company adorns floors, walls, bathrooms, and kitchens with the elegance of Turkish Marble thanks to its products in many different types.
- Polished : It is a type of created by polishing Turkish types and obtaining a shiny surface. Our collection includes Polished Turkish Marble in different names such as Skyline, Diana Royal, Snow White, and Aspen White.
- Onyx: Onyx, also known as Egyptian alabaster, has been an indispensable product of decoration for thousands of years. As it is able to transmit light up to a certain extent, reflections and refractions that occurred when the light hit it attract many people. As Tureks, we are processing onyx under the name of Turkish Onyx.
- Afyon Sugar: Afyon Sugar Marble, unique to Turkey and produced in Afyonkarahisar, is an indispensable item of decoration. This translucent marble with golden yellow veins is in high demand.
- Black : It is a marble type in black and extracted in Turkey. It has white veins. It can be used for many different purposes.
- Waterjet : Marble types cut and shaped by water jet are called waterjet . This cutting method is applied especially to marble types preferred in tiles.
- Honed : It is a type of opaque marble. The extracted from the quarries are not polished after the cutting process and are subjected to honing to have an opaque appearance. Our collection includes Honed Marble in various names such as Skyline, Diana Royal, Aspen White, Snow White, Frost White, Fantasy White, and Royal Cream.
- Gray : With its gray texture and white veins, it is indispensable for classical decoration.
- Mosaic : You can find mosaic produced from tiny pieces and intended for decoration purposes under the name of Aqua Forte and Penny Round in the product range of Tureks.
Onyx tiles and slabs produced by Tureks is well known for its quality, and quality. Call us for honey onxy, rose onyx, and white onyx.
Travertine is a sedimentary stone formed by the precipitation of calcium carbonate in the cavities of underground waters with calcium biocarbonate. This sedimentary stone, which has a porous structure similar to a sponge, is used as a building and decoration material. Travertine sometimes appears as polished and adorned naturally as a product of decoration and decoration. Apart from all these, it is also used as a construction tool.The reason why the stone is porous is related to the gases present in its formation. Gases want to go out after a certain period of time, so pores are formed over time. Sometimes it is also called a type of marble, but pores allow it to separate from marble.The truth is that travertines do not have a long formation period as marble and granites. Travertines have come to the earth without being able to form them, they have been used as building materials since ancient times since they are easier to process than me, rmer and granite.It is mostly removed from Denizli, Afyon and Sivas. It is available in various colors such as yellow, red, gray, brown, beige. These colors are also used in combination with each other. It fits beautifully with the light, dark color.It can be used in the form of tiles, slabs, mosaic, moldings, sills, corner decorative, pool heads and patterns. Apart from all these, contrary to popular belief, it can be used in many other fields.We list some of these for you by making a distinction between indoor and outdoor:If we list the usage areas in the interior, we think of floor decoration, wall covering, fireplace decoration, balcony floor decoration, stair and step decoration, indoor wall covering, bathroom - shower edges and surfaces. Especially in indoor use, it is seen as a wall decoration around the TV unit.
©2021 Tureks. All Right Reserved.